While lecture is in progress:
- No electronic equipment (including calculators, computers, telephones, ipods, ipads, text messagers, internet surfers) may be used without the previous authorization of the professor.
- Electronic equipment should be switched off or in non vibrating silent mode. Zero electronic communication is permitted
- No student should use headphones or earphones or bluetooth devices (hearing aids excepted) for any purpose (including time keeping)
- Electronic equipment should be placed out of sight, reach and touch (including pockets)
- Any sound or beep emitted by an electronic device will result in one absence. In an exam, this will result in a zero.
This page forms an integral part of the course syllabus.