- Course Philosophy
- Generic Course Objectives
- Classroom Behaviour
- On the use of electronic aparati
- Recomendaciones para Estudiantes Nuevos
- In Praise of Lectures
- UPR Regulations concerning Academic Integrity and Reasonable Accommodation”
- The Limit of a Sequence
- The epsilon-delta definition of a limit -From Brilliant.org
- Limits using Epsilon and Delta – Example.
- Derivative of the Natural Logarithm
- The Chain Rule
- Points of Inflexion
- Rates of Change
- Rectilinear Motion
- Mean Value Theorem
- Optimization (Application to Optics)
- Antiderivative Formulae
- Substitution – more examples
- Antiderivatives Involving the Secant Function
- Telescoping Series
- The Definite Integral
- The Fundamental Theorem
- Application of the FTC to Logarithms
- Applications of the Definite Integral
- Harder Substitution Examples
- The Irrationality of e
- Limits of Sequences
- Limits of Functions
- Exponential Growth
- Rate of Change Problems
- Optimization with Constraints
- Antiderivatives (Indefinite Integrals)
- Definite Integrals
George B. Thomas Jr. Maurice D. Weir, and Joel R. Hass, Calculus, 12th Edition.
- K. Kodaira, (Editor), Basic Analysis, Japanese Grade 11. AMS
- Y. M. Chow et. al., College Mathematics Volume 2, Syllabus C, Pan Pacific Publications, ISBN 9971-63-863-0.
- Stewart and Tall, Foundations of Mathematics, Ed. 1, Oxford University Press.
- Serge Lang, A First Course in Calculus, Addison Wesely, 1968.
- Serge Lang, A Second Course in Calculus, Addison Wesely, 1968.
- Salas, Hille y Anderson, Calculus, One and Several Variables, John Wiley.
- Lecture Notes
- (Free) Precalculus Book by David Santos
- (Free) Ossifrage-And-Algebra-2007 by David Santos
- (Free) Pre-y Cálculo Criollos (Spanish Version) by David Santos
- (Free) Andragogic Propaedeutic Mathematics by David Santos
- (Free) The Elements of Infinitesimal Calculus by David Santos
- Michael Spivak, Calculus, Publish or Perish Inc., 1968.